View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Havplenty

dawn check the www.shopgoodwill.com online shop too. i have seen quite a few vintage machines for sale here. try the ft. wayne, in and the two wisconsin store sites. they seem to have frequent sewing related titems in these stores.

i dont know what state you are in but i just checked cl in my area (st. louis) are there are several vintage machines for sale. are you far away? wanna go on a road trip?

i just saw this vintage domestic in a red case for $15.00. i might check it out just for the red case.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]305951[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by DawnFurlong View Post
I have to say, in my searches in my area (a larger metropolitan area) - I am hard pressed to find these type of machines for less than $100. There are a few listed on ebay, but I am hesitant to do that, because this is my first foray into vintage machines - and I am hoping that I don't have to tackle the rewiring thing right away. And this one comes with a cabinet. I still have not heard from the person who listed it for sale, so I am not sure if it is still available. But it is within an hour - so I can test drive it. I actually love the look of the cabinet. Doesn't match anything in my home, but I like it.

Ann - I was wondering how you found stippling to be on your 15-91? It sounds like you have a Juki too. Have you liked your Juki as well? So many sewing machines, so many decisions!
Attached Thumbnails 5i75he5j23l23me3h8c1l8eaf2fc5ab0e127a.jpg