Old 01-24-2012, 04:27 PM
kiffie2413

Thanks Craftsy! I just don't want to make it too hard on you to try and keep it all straight...I am fine to just make funky houses, birdhouses, etc. Or some of each...I only said I would like to make the ones I trade and get into a neighborhood/town. I love all the ideas that have been posted! While I do live in the country, the city closest to me has all kinds of houses, wonky and traditional (actually some that are wonky maybe aren't supposed to be, but have ended up that way...lol), quilt shops, dog houses, bird houses, school houses, etc..so for me I would love a big variety...and then I want to try and make them into some kind of neighborhood/town theme. But....I didn't mean to cause confusion about the swap, I was only meaning to ask if putting in a schoolhouse would be ok, just like the suggestion of a quilt shop...So, Craftsy, I am fine with however you do it, its already a lot of work to organize a swap, and I just appreciate you and all the others who do them for us! If I can get the picture to post, I will post a pic of the quilt top I made that has the schoolhouse in it...and actually I am going to add a little outhouse over beside it, just because I like the idea...I am thinking I can probably make a wonky schoolhouse even, sometimes its harder to keep all the lines straight anyways, eh?..
Regards to all,
Kif