View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Gramie bj

My LQS is a Pfaff dealer and repair person, I use a 12 yr old Janome, my friend has a Kenmore from the late 50's we have both taken several diffrent classes from them Have never had a bad experence there. I have seen Singers, Brothers, Berninas, you name it I have seen it in her shop for classes. If we have a problem with our machines she or her DH will walk us through it untill the problem is found, they have explained about there contract and not being able to actually work on the machine. They do have a refrence list posted in the class room with numbers and who to ask for when we need help with a machine that is not there brand. The are the only sewing machine repair people in the area but they can point us in the right direction. I do know she will give classes on Pfaff's that were not purchased in her shop one of her customers baught a Pfaff is AZ last winter came here for the summer and shop owner gave her lessons on it. Of coures this is a really small town so everyone knows what everyone is doing! LOL