Old 01-25-2012, 05:38 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
Ok - thanks to the internet I think I have it figured out...

REDNECK HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

1. Buy a pair of size 14-16 work boots.

2. Put them on the front porch with a copy of Guns & Ammo.

3. Put some giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.

4. Leave a note on the door: "Bubba: Me & Bertha went for more ammo and beer. Back soon. Don't mess with the pit bulls; they messed the mailman up bad this morning. I don't think Killer took part; hard to tell from all the blood. I locked all four of ‘em in the house. Better wait outside. Be right back. Cooter"
Miriam, this might help the attempted break ins, but I doubt it helps the mooning! You are so funny, what a sense of humor! I think the dog idea is the best! We rescued the sweetest dog - he looks like a pit bull, but our local animal shelter swears he is lab/queensland. The queensland part I believe because he wants to herd the horses, but the lab part - no, he is pit bull! We got him to protect our place and our animals and just looking at him would scare most people, but he is so sweet! We went to the animal shelter 4 times checking him out before we brought him home! Once by ourselves, once with a grandchild, once to see how he'd react with puppies, and once to see how he'd react with cats! He just wants to love everything! You really ought to get a rescue dog there are so many out there that need homes! A big plus, he came as a 2 year old already potty trained! We just love him - we didn't have to go through the puppy stuff and he is so loving probably because he loves it here!

Nancy