Old 01-25-2012, 10:54 AM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
So were we doing embroidery as well? I have a traditional embroidery pattern for the outhouse that is really pretty. I thought if I did do this swap, still thinking on time, that I could do an outhouse, quilt shoppe, traditional two story house, and then do a simple house block. Would that work?
Ooohh, I love your ideas! Maybe you and I can do a swap, eh??.....I just love the "quirkiness" of all the different types of houses, buildings, etc...the outhouse I have to put on my sampler quilt beside the schoolhouse is one I actually made with wooden slat fabric, I appliqued a little half moon on the door, and am going to applique it to the block. I still plan to post a pic, but am having trouble uploading pics. I have been trying to change my avatar pic, too..but since the board change every time I try to post a pic, or change my avatar, I get an "upload failed" message...have tried doing a search here to get ideas on what I am doing wrong, but not finding anything. Next time my IT guy son stops by I will have him help me..
Bye all,
Kif