Old 01-25-2012, 02:52 PM
kiffie2413

Default A few pics of my sewing and fabric rooms, still organizing...

Hi all,
I am so trying to get my sewing and fabric rooms organized, as I fear a knock on the door any day now from the producers of the "Hoarding" shows...lol.. I am attaching a few pics of some of the progress. I also must give a lot of the credit to my dh, as he builds lots of things for me...In the 1st pic I have a quilt top I just finished hanging on the design wall dh made me...I really wish I was as nice as he is...(wait, was that out loud??..)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]306154[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]306155[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]306156[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]306157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]306158[/ATTACH]
I have ordered in several of the comic book backing boards, and am currently trying to figure out the best way to fold my fabrics that are less than 1 yard (more than that I use the bolts that my lqs owner was just throwing out). I also am wondering does anyone have any hints on how they organize strip sets, like a jelly roll? I also have a lot of layer cakes and charm squares that I have been storing in bags, right now they are just stacked and I have them in cubbies of the wall unit dh made me, any different ideas for those? Thanks all!
Kif
PS sorry pics are so small, I cannot figure out how to post them larger, when I try it says upload failed...Next time my IT son stops by I will have to get his help on this!..
Attached Thumbnails 135.jpg  
Attached Images     

Last edited by kiffie2413; 01-25-2012 at 03:00 PM.