Old 01-25-2012, 06:13 PM
chris_quilts

I saw a Pfaff 130 in a sewing shop today. It is electricified and the shop wants $400. I am not interested but thought I'd mention it b/c I read all the time about what a great machine it it. Also had 2 FWs, one a long bed for $525 and the other a shortbed with more missing paint for $279 - I think. The badges were different colored. One was the normal color and the other was redder in a way - perhaps brass? Lots of nice vintage machines in the shop but lots of newer ones too. They did have the belt for my 128 along with a couple of feet for my 301 (yeah!) but no shuttles for the 128. They do offer the shuttles there but either too short or too long - felt like Goldilocks except none was just right. The shop owner's collection is also displayed - lots of nice machines. 4 FWs, all the colors and their cases, 3 or 4 shortbed 301s in all the colors plus at least 2 green Singers. He didn't have anything above a 500 series displayed. INterstingly enough, they had a "Singar" complete with Sphinx details but made in India. It was fun looking. ~ Chris

Last edited by chris_quilts; 01-25-2012 at 06:15 PM.