Thread: Mr. Crazy Legs
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Bevsie

Hi,

The knit fabric from Benartex is a couple years old....not sure if I left any online for anyone else or not...lol. It was called Snow Show and we had it in the quilt shop I worked at then, just love it and so appropriate for the scarf and mittens.

There's only Mr. Crazy Legs on the CD, in two sizes, the 6x10 hoop and the 7x12 hoop, I did the 6x10 ones as that was large enough for me.

They aren't hard to do, just embroidery applique, hardest part is the trimming around everything between satin stitching.
I cut fabric for several at a time and then made marked piles on my table and it was easier. You need deco bond stablizer, fibrous water soluble stablizer, and batting to make him, plus your fabrics and matching thread. Not hard, just takes time.

I have been selling them to friends, someone asked where I'd been selling them. Just people I know around town here.

Bev

It was from Anita Gooddesign.com, although I bought it from my Babylock Dealer who handles that brand.

You need water soluble fibrous stablizer, deco bond stablizer, and batting to make him.