Old 01-26-2012, 07:32 AM
Charlee

Originally Posted by kso View Post
Charlee, can I offer you a bowl of milk? LOL You and I are on the same wave length when it comes to modern Singers.
Yep!! I'll use it for my cereal!!

I just can't imagine that it would be any better quality than the other modern Singer sewing machines, and those, if you read and believe the reviews, don't last long. I admit that I like that they tried to mimic the looks of the vintage machines, and I'll admit that they look nice to me. If you look at the price, it's NOT a "high end" machine...which tells me that it's not going to stand up to heavy use. Now mind you, I don't own a "high end" modern machine...my modern machine is a low end (nearly the lowest) Janome. I've had it three years and it moans and groans every time I try to use it.

For those of you that have purchased one and are happy with it? I don't mean to rain on your parade. I'm glad you were able to get one and that you're happy about it...and I honestly do hope I'm wrong about the quality of the machine and that it makes millions of beautiful stitches for you!!