View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Dotha

I asked myself the same question when I got ready to reorganize. To paint or not to paint. The walls were not that bad, I did not think anyway, until I really looked at them. Yes, they could use a repaint but it really was not that bad. I decided to not paint. I started to move things around and I thought..."Yes, paint!" I ran out right then to buy paint. By the time husband got home, I had a good start. Soooo glad I did it. now I am in the next step of my redo. So so happy that I choose to paint. It only set me back a day and a half but made me feel tons better. I even finished two BIG projects inbetween the first reorganization and now the second phase. OF course with two projects (did I mention they were big projects? and totally complete?...that complete part seldom happens) left a mess behind that DH does not understand. So now I am in clean up mode again to get ready for the next step.
Good luck and have fun. It sure is MUCH more fun to sew in a bright and cheery room...and a bit more organized too. It is energizing. Did I mention TWO big projects DONE????? Did I mention SELDOM happens?????