Thread: Tax Refund!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 06:28 PM
katiebear1

Smile

We have a sleep number (Select Comfort) with the duel controls. It is wonderful. My DH like his side REALLY soft and I like my side much more firm. I also have a daybed in our all season/TV room and have a medium memory foam mattress. Both are really good but with the select comfort you can cutomize your side. The memory foam are nice , but they retain heat, so if you are like me and prone to night sweats( will they EVER stop????) you might not like it. Great in the winter though. LOL I sleep a lot in my TV room since I have to get up so many times what with the hot flashes and sweats and at least 1 of my dogs need to go out in the middle of the night. So I usually end up on the memory foam mattress. Like I said comfortable but can be a little too warm in the summer even with the AC on

P.S.When I was a child we had a fridge with a bottom freezer. My Mom HATED it. I have had 2 side by sides. The first one was not all that big. For instance you could not fit a frozen pizza in it. Luckily I have a deep freeze in my garage. When that one died we got a much larger one and that is much better. Before those I always had the top freezers. I guess my answer would be if you are only going to have the one freezer get the one with the most cubic space. The bottom ones do tend to become just a large jumbled basket of stuff. The side by sides are nice but if it your only freezer make sure you get one big enough

Last edited by katiebear1; 01-26-2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Add something on