View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:50 AM
marytoddliz

I mailed off a Harley Davidson tee shirt quilt today and promptly got two more orders for memory quilts. This has been the most amazing time for me. It is really awesome, I seem to never have "too much work" but always have some work.

What a total blessing it has been.

So tomorrow (oops today, didn't know it was so late) I go to doctor about my broken finger. I hope he will give me some kind of hope as to why it is taking so long to heal! about 7 weeks ago my hubby was making cookies, I went down to "help him" stuck my index finger in the batter on the mixer! UGH... I can tell you this, I won't do that again!

Doctor said it will be fine in a few weeks, keep it in splint... It is not fine, so now he has to take a closer look. I sure wish he had done that back in December when I broke it.

It barely slows me down... Well maybe a little for hand sewing! But now I have to go and see a bone doctor! UGH, they say that as you get older things take longer to heal. I just want to be able to get rid of the splint and get back to some hand sewing, and typing with all my fingers again!

I came in here to report no new squshies in the mail, got a little side tracked.... Happy sewing ladies~