Old 01-27-2012, 09:08 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I keep my UFO, and WIP in art bins with handles- one case per project.. I buy them at Joannes on sale or w/ coupons.. seems to keep me from using the fabric by mistake on another project..

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
Thanks all, for the suggestions and replies/encouragement! luvTooQuilt: I got a great laugh out of your saying that your one jelly roll is plopped on your shelf, looking pretty (collecting dust really)... My jelly rolls are also "dust bunny friendly"...or were, as I am trying to at least make all of the stuff I do have stay nice long enough for me to actually use it! I just love all things to do with quilting, and it is so easy to see something, think how pretty it is, and then gather things to make it...not so easy to finish them all...but that is exactly what I am really working on doing!! I need to go to a "Quilter's anonymous" meeting!...or rather a "Have good intentions to quilt" anonymous meeting!...If I could get the free motion quilting thing down, I know it would go quicker...but I seem to revert back to my old hand-quilting ways...Don't get me wrong, I love hand-quilting; but I really want to get the fmq down, and get a lot of my pieced tops quilted!!
Take care all,
Kif