Thread: Discouraged
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:32 AM
Nolee

This post cracked me up because it is so honest and like me. I've put more projects in the Goodwill bags than I care to think about because they just seemed icky to me after doing them. It is usually smaller projects this happens to.

To your original question about discouragement, we've all been there so you are not alone. It is impossible for me to work on pink fabric and enjoy myself. I absolutely hate the color pink, in any shade, so when I have to do something in that color, I hate the project from cutting to finish and after that, I either go back to crocheting for a few weeks or stop all together. (I am so bad with pink, I get rid of any flowers in my garden of that color. A childhood trauma? LOLLLLLLLL, I didn't have any!!) We are all so different, so don't worry about these lapses.

Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
If a project no longer interests me it goes to either the UFO pile(want to finish later) on the Goodwill pile (someone else can finish it because I never want to see it again) Life is short, do what you love!