View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Chigger Holler Quilter

Default UFO...waiting for borders

[ATTACH=CONFIG]306790[/ATTACH]Hi Everyone! This might be the place to spark some motivation to get a few UFOs finished after all! First can I call boomerang blocks UFOs...it really doesn't matter I have just a handful to complete to finish up that swap. It's been fun, and quiltermomma...yours will be mailed to you soon!
Next I have to start and then complete a DQ that I have to make and then maybe another round on a IRR swap. (the original center went missing and we are doing a "you gotta' come out of this swap with a quilt" thing....then (must I?) put borders on two of my favorite WIP or UFOs! Not to mention putting the blocks together for a Barn Chicks Quilt from the Buggy Barn! Those are only the most current UFO's...I have an old trip around the world wrapped up in a gift box to go to some unsuspecting person SOMEWHERE! At any rate you are in my thoughts and prayers...LOL...Hope I live long enough to get some of these things done. It looks as tho I've stumbled on to the right place, tho! Happy Quilting!
Attached Thumbnails dscf0074.jpg