Old 01-29-2012, 09:22 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
I've been searching high and low for a vintage Singer card table for short bed 301's/401 machines and FINALLY have one. I'm so excited. It needs refinishing but is otherwise in working condition and will work perfectly for me as I use these machines to FMQ a lot. I have 3 shortbeds and a 401 and all will fit in the table. I don't use the 401, for FMQ but it will also be better for my long sewing runs to have it set in the table. It seems this is one of the hardest tables to find! I had one with a FW cutout offered to me and have seen those for sale, but finding this particular cutout wasn't easy. Especially since I didn't want to pay the outrageous amount they're going for on ebay right now. Happy dance.

You can see how the machine fits perfectly and the side cutout will allow the 401 to fit perfectly too:>
Candace YIPPEEEEEEE for you! I know how much you love those 301's! I am so glad you finally found a table! That table looks just like my FW table. It looks to be in great shape too! Good for you!

Nancy