Old 01-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Corry

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
Corry, I wasn't directing that msg to you or others that REALLY have had life's problems. I've known from the beginning the problems you've gone thru. I really do hope things go better for you and yours in the coming year. Please don't drop out, unless you just really can't handle it right now.
I appreciate your response as this group and the swap has meant alot to me. It has calmed down alot here at home this month... and I have actually been able to get some sewing done on the blocks. I have a big table in my livingroom that I used to have 2 of my machines set up there but when the kids moved in I just had to remove all my sewing things to the sewing room. 2 yr old Haleigh liked to push all the buttons on my machines and plunder through my stuff. I spent some time getting things organized in my sewing room so I could set up my machine in there again. Not complaining though cause I am lucky my sewing stuff is not all in storage so they could have my sewing room for a bedroom. I offered my office and will put all that in storage...gladly. I used to have a web design business but retired last year so hardly ever use the office any more.
I surely had a bad year and am hoping for a much better one this year. My daughter just started a new job yesterday so hopefully in a month or so she will be able to get her own place and we can get back to normal. Thanks for the kind words and hopefully getting all back to a happy swap.

Corry