Old 01-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Corry

Originally Posted by cjr View Post
Shirley,
I have enjoyed this thread very much and the swapping. Like Corry, sometimes I am late getting out my blocks. Life gets in the way. Some blocks take 2-3 days to do for what ever reason that is a big chunk of time. On the other hand sometimes blocks only take minutes to do. Sometimes the fabric is not right.

I did like seeing what everyone else was doing, theme wise. Also who is participating in this swap.
Swap is for fun and learning new techniques. That takes time.

Like life many times chat gets off swap topic, sometimes difficult to follow. If this goes on for to long, is it possible for you as moderator to send a PM to individuals off track reminding them the world is watching their conversations. Then again we are here to support each other. We all need to step back take a couple of deep breaths and start over with a smile.

cjr
Smiling.......and taking deep breaths...and would love to see everyones themes too when they can. Someone sent in recently a photo of all their house blocks together and then all the snowball blocks. It was so nice to see all her blocks!

I agree with you cjr....I put more time into making a block for you people than for myself. I look for just the right fabric and if it is not in my stash I go and shop for it. I guess I figure if it might be late I will at least make sure it was worth waiting for...lol. Catch ya'll later, have to run to Walmart before the son in law brings the grands back home.

HUGS
Corry