Old 01-29-2012, 02:02 PM
rfbrazell

Corry,
Please Corry, stay with us. If you ever need help with your blocks pm me and I am happy to help you and do some for you. It's all about fmaily and friends. some of us don't have family left and you have become my family. Ready to help any time.
All the best
R
Originally Posted by Corry View Post
I can't speak for anyone else but when I signed up I never thought my son in law would throw my daughter and their 2 and 5 yr old out and ask for a divorce right in time for the holidays.....and then my daughter trying to commit suicide. We can't forsee what life throws at us and once things happen it is too late to say well....I quit the swap now. I am trying to fulfill my part and had pm'd my partners. As you say....It "isn't" fair for people to not recieve their blocks...I am missing a few too. I guess after the year I have had I just am more conscious of how life can become a challenge for us all. I am sorry for speaking about my problems I was having but I just thought it was important that we remember there are most likely alot of times it is not intentional that we don't get our blocks on time. I am really sorry if I have made this swap unpleasant. For the most part I have enjoyed the swap and learning to do different blocks and talking with the members of this group. Corry