View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 09:33 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Finished! Fini!! Finito!!!
#111 -- Wrench ... For the Churn Dash I put a fussy cut kitten in the centre, and in the end it really didn't look like a Churn Dash, so this one I kept simple and plain

#112 -- Log Cabin ... I was surprised there was not a log cabin block and wanted to include one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]307416[/ATTACH]

#113 -- 4-H Block ... In an earlier thread there was discussion about how 4-H was the base where many of us got our sewing basics. Also, in 2013 we will be celebratintg 100 years of 4-H in Canada!! Events are already starting for the celebrations.

#68 -- Postage Stamp ... this is the 4th Postage Stamp block I have made for the quilt. As you can see it's not totally done, as I can't finish it til I get my sashing/border/binding fabric. So, that means 4x36 = 144 different fabrics were used!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]307417[/ATTACH]

These 5 extras will let me have a little flexibility as to which blocks make it into the quilt. I'll move out the 5 that just don't look the best in the whole layout!

And now Good Night! .................. but first a final Yahooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
(though there's still a lot of work to do for the sashing, etc!)
Attached Thumbnails fws111-112b.jpg   fws113a-68d.jpg