Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:55 PM
arizonagirl

Lousie yes to both.

Mary that is a lot of buttons. I used to have a lot that were my grandma's that were very old, but sadly I lost them in the last move.

mooretll love the dress that you made from the t-shirt. I was a concert a couple of years ago and saw a girl wearing a t-shirt that had been made into a corset style top. The back had eyelets attached down both sides and laced up. It was really well done. I would love to figure out how to turn some of my old concert shirt into a top like that. I have a lot that are 2x and way to big for me now as I wear a medium these days.

Krystyna is it that your illness is affecting your sinuses? If so I swear by Claritin D 24. Whenever I start feeling sick I start taking is and don't stop for a week as that is usually how long a cold lasts. That way while I may be sick I'm not having to deal with the symptoms and the blah's. I find that I can usually continue to function by doing this. I also find that I have to take it about every 22 hours. I hope you feel better soon.

Kris I spy Steelers fabric...LOL