View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 06:26 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thanks OKSGlad and GGal ... I'm happy to share! and appreciate your many kind words. I'll se if I can get a pic of all 116 on my design wall to show them together.

OKSGlad ... I too am fond of the HITB, though had never heard it called that til you first mentioned it! The simplicity is great and you really can do something with it. Get your thinking cap on for me ... antique butter making display coming up and I'm thinking of a quilt to be in it for some colour. Would love to know more about the story behind the 4-H emblem.

ITA about the on point change of look ... some of the earlier blocks, were better on point, and sadly some just lost their sparkle on point. I'd found a 4-H block on the web, but it was "meant" for square setting with an on point look. So I designed my own ... merely a 9 patch!

GGal ... what creative writing there!!! I'm looking forward to the PC blocks for a change of pace. I'm going to go at it with a different fabric strategy. It'll be fun working with the ponies and their friends ... and looking for all the fussy cut possibilities!