Old 01-30-2012, 12:56 PM
annies-best

My Sewing came back home after 25 years!! mine after 48
LET ME TELL YOU HOW GOOD MY GOD IS,
I was watching a show on TBN the precher prayed for things the devil had stolen to be RECOVERED & RESTORED i prayed along with him... sounded like a good idea i did not realize it was a GOD idea
My dad was a drunk and very mean my mom lived with him over 40 years but one time when i was 10 she left him for a couple weeks before he forced her to come home. he got rid of everything in the house that was hers. last year my cousin called me and said would you like to have to have your mom's old treddle machine? I said sure but i have no idea where it is .. she said i know where it is... Now that her mom (my dad's sister) was in a nursing home she could tell me she had it wow.... I was thrilled
but that is not the end a few days later i was at the bank as i started out of the drive way i noticed an estate sale across the street i was in a hurry and had no plans to stop but my car just went there almost by itself. i walked in and there sat an old dressmaker in cabinet for $25.00 i did not even stop to look at it i just handed the lady the money and walked on thru the house to see what else they had the electric had been turned off and it was not realy light in the house but when i got the machine outside i recognized evey scratch on it i asked the lady that helped me carry out if she knew where it came from she said her mother did not even sew it had sat forever in a corner with a lamp on it but she thought someone from a bar had give it to her..... PRAISE GOD I have both my mothers machines back I had alreay been sewing on both of the machines at the age of 10

Last edited by annies-best; 01-30-2012 at 01:03 PM.