View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 08:31 AM
Jo M

Thanks for letting us know that there are no quilting cottons there. I've often thought of making a side trip to that shop the next time I'm anywhere near it. I won't bother now....unless I'm going to upholster something. )

Originally Posted by Steady Stiching View Post
Good Morning Ragamuffin, I have been to the Fabric Warehouse in Warren. Its a fun store, not overly large and not one speck of quilting cottons. It is mostly end rolls of upholstery fabric at deep discounts 3-5.00 per yard. They have a nice selection. There were two warehouses one on the East side and one on the West side of Detroit but the west side one folded two years ago. That was the one I frequented. Warren is a good hour from me now but if I was going to upholster something I'd drive out there for sure again. Last time I was there was last summer. They have some uphostery trim too. Not as deeply discounted. I would not drive out of my way considering the price of gas. You say you live in DE, does that mean detroit or delaware? You should go just to pet the fabrics if you live in Detroit.