View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 02:38 PM
thomp116

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
If they are finished quilts, purses, pot holders, ball men, and the like, there are now swaps for these. The scraps, yes for a few of the swaps going on right now. I just have to make the time to do the swaps. I used two of the kits for the Q4Q swap and have them ready to go. Had to redo one of them because not right color pallette. Have that top to quilt this month. We will see. I guess I can save them all up and in November when the craft sale is on, I will sell them there. It is hard to make a sale because no one wants to pay the price of even making a quilt. I add up the costs and then put that price on it and they just do not sell. Come on now, for a nicely quilted quilt that is even made with a pattern of bargello, does not sell for $50 that is lap sized. What do you do. The ball men should sell this year. I am going to make some of them snowmen, santas, pumpkins, turkeys, and then just fun guys and gals. Will see I guess. Would just give them away, but husband might have a fit over that one. He is generous, but when you give something away that cost you $200 to make, he questions you. All for the Lord I tell him.
What are the ball men?