View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 04:34 PM
TFquilter

Thank you for your compliments...yes, the sashing did travel with Pam's quilt...she wanted the sashing between blocks and rows, so she chose it and sent the fabric for sashing..now for the pictures...On my computer I have what is called Windows Live Photo...first, I store all of my pictures on an external hard drive & this is where I transfer my pics to from camera...then I went to the Windows Live Photo (first time for me)..I opened a new folder and copied these 3 pics and pasted them into the new folder...then under edit, there was an option to resize them, which i did..then i copied the resized ones back onto my external drive and saved them...when I went to download them the second time on QB after I resized them, they loaded fast...couldn't believe it...I am not real computer savvy but I figured it out. The windows live photo came with my computer...I am sure there are shortcuts to this, but this is how I did it...I didn't even know i had this option; I looked under the programs on my computer & found it...I gave it a shot and it worked...I hope this helps...Elaine