Old 02-01-2012, 10:53 AM
irishrose

BOM doers, is it permissible to change a block? Of course, I won't post a picture if I do. I know quilters are supposed to be cat lovers, but I don't have that gene and this month's block has two cats in it. Can I sub a plain heart?

My total weight loss for Jan was 2 1/2 pounds which is disappointing, but it's better than gaining. I did it to myself with ice cream (frozen custard) at Culver's last night. I am learning what to avoid. A medium concrete (similar to a Blizzard) is too big.

It's time for my annual blood work. If my cholesteral is up, ice cream will out again anyhow. My doctor and I don't agree how to treat it. I refuse his drugs and slowly bring it down. Has it stayed? It's been good for several years and I hope it still is.

I need a recipe for a Valentine dessert for a church luncheon. I'm thinking meringues with something yummy in them. I haven't made them in years. I'd better do a dry run to see if the recipe works in this weather. It's very damp and ugly out. Where is my sunshine and my pretty white snow?

Eat healthy, move your body and drink your water. We want flexible arteries along with a slimmer body.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.