Old 02-01-2012, 06:21 PM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
Welcome, Jim' Gem. that's an inpressive weight loss for this time of year. Can you tell us how you did it?

Mary, can you get a more comfy seat? I put one on my regular bike several years ago. It was a great investment for $20. I gave away my Schwinn AirDyne and can't ride my bicycle because of balance problems. I'm hoping by the time the snow goes that I will be able to ride again. Moira would love it if I can. Lily never did care for running beside the bike.

I'm tired tonight. It may be a good time to try to get back on more normal hours. If I go to bed before 3, I could get up with the rest of the world. Not before this runner is done. Life keeps getting in the way and next week is filling up, too.

I had my protein early so I made broccoli with rice and cheese tonight. I know I should have had some chicken, too, but I didn't feel like touching raw chicken just then. I'll cut up some for me tonight when I butcher a chicken for the furgirls. We share.

I am losing weight and becoming healthier.
Judy
Judy I never had a bike growing up. I was wondering if they would all make me sore or if changing it would help. Thanks.I will keep a eye out for one.This one makes my tail bone hurt.Any suggestions on what style or type to get? Thanks Mary