Old 02-01-2012, 08:35 PM
irishrose

When I bought my pink bicycle, it came with a rather skimpy seat. I replaced it with a thicker and slightly wider one with gel padding from a big box store. It was $19.95 a few years ago. I put the skinny one on Freecycle and it went quickly. If I can't ride this Spring, I think I will look for a used tricycle. I might feel silly for a few days, but it beats not riding at all.

MJ, I have wanting to bake cookies today. If I do one of these days, I will package them in 2s or 3s and be alert to only one package a day. I can do it with muffins, so I should be able to do it with cookies, especially if I freeze them. It's not the cookies that are the problem - it's the serving size. And sometimes the ingredients, but by making my own, I know what's in them. No artificial anything, no high fructose corn syrup, lower sugar, etc. Brown sugar ice box cookies with walnuts sound good. Thank goodness I'm not allergic to tree nuts, just peanuts, which aren't really a nut. I bought some sunflower butter. Yick, but I'm not a fan of sunflower seeds so I don't know what made me think I'd like sunflower butter. Almond butter isn't bad.

I just used some of my Christmas money to order some black suede boots. Does that mean I think our snow will return? The weather report doesn't sound good and this week is the North American Snowmobile Festival. Oh, oh.

Back to the sewing machine.

Have a good evening, y'all.