View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:10 AM
gypsylady5

This is what I vote for. If you can ship them at a good rate, you might post them here and see who would be interested in buying a FRB for the cost of the shipping - $11.00. Not a bad idea for a lot of magazine (30 to 38 can fit in a box). I'm selling mine on Amazon.com, but am also giving a lot of them away to my little quilt group here at the park so they can use them or sell them in their bazaar or whatever. Eventually, I'll have to donate them to a thrift store - probably Habitat for Humanity. I have a lot more than you do, but they are whittling down slowly.

Good luck, but don't throw them out! Other quilters can use them!

Originally Posted by Lori S View Post
Call a local quilt guild , and see if they want them. My sister has a shop , and sometimes people bring back old magazines ,so she has a "free" pile . I noticed some of the LQS will have a "free" pile of magazines but they put them in the classroom, so those attending classes get to pick.
GoodWill is always a choice. Maybe if any church has a quilting group they might like them.
You could offer them here in ( in bundles) the donation section, with the recipient paying postage.