Old 02-02-2012, 09:28 AM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
Welcome to Chill and leatta. I'm glad you found us, Pam.

leatta, if you want to send a PM, click on the recipient's name above the avatar, then click on 'Send a Private Message' and go from there.

I will post a list of participants later. So far I have 16 names on my list.

MJ and Jeanne, I'm so proud of you. You are giving WW a good name, but are each of you to be commended for doing the work! Yay! Where's my cheerleader icon??

MJ, I've seen those but I'd have the same problem as an exercise bike - the scenery doesn't change. I do have an exerciser that moves your feet in a similar fashion. My Siberian/wolf redesigned it for me 11 years ago. I wonder if she left enough parts to be usable? Off to the playroom to see. I also have a balance board under the bed in there. I don't know about using that one with my neurathapy balance problems. Oh, oh, now I'm going to cry. Lily and Moira are very nice dogs, but no animal will ever replace the beautiful Miss Mia.

I'm going to a pajama party at my LQS tomorrow night. You have to wear PJs or sweats to get a discount. 10% from 7-8. 20% from 8-9 and 30% from 9-10. Guess what time I'm going. I don't have sweats, but I did buy a pair of cute PJs when I had surgery a few years ago. I'm not a cat lover, but they were inexpensive and the pants are leopard print, which I do like. I'm making a list so I don't buy things I don't need. I do need wide white backing. These spiral table runners take a lot of backing. I think only fabric is on sale, which is too bad because I'd like smaller square up ruler. Oh, well, sooner or later, I'll get up to JoAnn's with a coupon.

Make healthy eating choices, move your body and DRINK your water. I like the newer studies that show you don't have to do all your exercise at once in order for it be effective. It's a lot easier on my aging body to do 10 minutes three times a day than 30 minutes all at once. This time of year that doesn't apply to walking as I need to wear too much to get dressed more than once.

I am losing weight and becoming healthier.
I would love to see pictures of the pj party.As far as the excersize goes. I do 15 min at a time and try to do 2 sets of that. Then I get in about 6-7 miles of biking a day that way. No way I could do that in 1 set of 30 min.