Old 02-02-2012, 10:54 AM
JeanieG

[QUOTE=gardnergal970;4934665]
Originally Posted by janRN View Post
Gardenergal, I just re-read my post re templates and it sounds so snooty-I apologise. I wasn't suggesting that you were doing something wrong. I was suggesting check your printer. I should read my replies before I hit send--so sorry. Can I blame DH? He was prowling around suggesting it was time for lunch and I was "suggesting" maybe he get his own LOL. So sorry!

No offense taken. Virtual communication does leave something to be desired at times since we can't pick up the body language which often is half the meaning! I'm used to working with plastic templates that don't shift or get in the way of my rotary cutter like paper does so I know that it's the template making that is my biggest problem! I have my printer set for 100% so everything starts out correct and my blocks come out size wise but some of the pieces have to be eased...I'm working on my pressing too.
I've been printing mine on card stock and that gives a little better edge for the rotary cutter. I can place a ruler on the edge of the card stock and cut. However, I just usually mark around my templates and cut them out with scissors. Works great for me.