Old 02-02-2012, 11:29 AM
irishrose

AtHomeSewing, createfourpaws' first page of this thread explains it quite well. You sign up right here by indicating you'd like to be part of the challenge. Then you mail a FQ to her PO Box. You can PM her or me for the address. It can't be posted on an open forum. Sign up closes on the 3rd and the FQ needs to be received by the 10th. The possible winners PM their losses to Cindy at the end of the month and she mails out the collected FQs. If you wish to be part of the group and not the FQ challenge, then just post anytime. We like to hear from everyone often and to win you must post at least weekly.

As far as winning numbers, that has never been a secret - I think this month is in the 10 pound range. I'm sure purplemen (MJ) and JHolm (Jeanne) will be glad to tell us the exact amount as will the runner-up if she wishes. We are all winners because we are losing at our own rate and improving our health, but it's still fun to see larger successes and rejoice with the winners.

I need to go to the vet's office because I like to weigh the furgirls occasionally. I control their diet much more than my own. They need Interceptor, too. Ouch. There's a $100 bill spent, but there's no getting around it.

Have a good day, y'all.
Judy