Old 02-02-2012, 02:03 PM
charismah
Banned

Default Second edition of Scraps...sent home to Charisma

Well because the 6 boxes of scraps that I sent out in August seemed to be such a great idea I sent out another round of scrap boxes a few weeks ago (and last week actually)....I am still waiting on several boxes/quilts to come back home..but I had this little surprise in the mail today! Teresa is incredibly fast because she has only had her box for a few weeks and she whipped this little baby out!
It's all needle turn applique..clearly a labor of LOVE for me! The leaves in the center are made from minkee...isn't that fabulous?!

I think, I have confused a few because I mix different types of fabrics in my quilts all the time..so I get that question alot...and one of the gals was even surprised by shutting off her light and my pile of fabric was glowing...LOL. She got the glow-in-the-dark fabric in her scraps..we use it alot around here. LOL But T did a beautiful job appliqueing minkee..that is so fabulous!

Anyway..I am just so excited to get this quilted and hang it or use it on a table.....it's so adorable! Thanks to everyone involved in this little exchange! It's so much fun..and exciting to see what other people come up with.
Attached Thumbnails 016.jpg   017.jpg   018.jpg   019.jpg