Old 02-02-2012, 04:10 PM
sapdoggie

Originally Posted by marybrace View Post
I love black fabrics with bright colors but don't have any amd am not going to buy any so I'll not be participating in this swap. Truth is I need to sew, sew, sew and do even more sewing to use my collections from other swaps. Besides I'm MUCH older than these two kiddos (Yosa and luv) so don't have as much time to use it all. Will watch from the sidelines and cheer on the trouble makers. oops, delete that. The last time I tried to side with sapdoggie a bolt of lightning or a wand hovered over our house and wiped out the computer. I have a sneeking suspicion who it was but as Judge Judy says "If you didn't see who did it, you're out of luck." I'll justl sit on my hands so can't type and WATCH and DROOL.
Now Luv- you have lost that wand again. It had better not cause my buddy marybrace any trouble. I need all the friends I can get.

marybrace- I will miss you, but know the silent support is much appreciated. With Luv losing the wand and yosamitesa losing the crystal ball, we may all have to have armor put over our houses.

Take care- keep the lightning rod on top of the house