Old 02-02-2012, 04:40 PM
girliegirl

I got a sewing out of a dumpster and it wont move and then when it did it sounded horrible..... i soaked her down with oil on all the rods underneath and once she broke free she just whistled along! Go get her!!! I would of grabbed her up!

Originally Posted by pinkberrykay View Post
I finally had a chance to go and check out this cute little machine in a cabinet. They had her stored out in the garage (still can't figure out why people do this to these machines). They had heated her up so her motor was warm. She was plugged in when I arrived so I was able to test her right away. The minute the put my foot on the peddle she started making a terrible noise, I was afraid if I left my foot on it to long the motor was going to burn up. To me it sounded like the noise was coming from the feed dog/needle area but the man thought he heard it in the motor. It seamed like something was stuck, the needle moved up and down but the noise I can't even describe it. B/C I know nothing about this machine I was terrified to buy it not knowing what the cost would be to fix it.

Anyone have any idea of what I am talking about with a good description