Old 02-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Havplenty

my lqs is also having a super bowl sale at 30% off everything. they are opening one hour earlier so we can shop before we need to be at the parties. just evil. i officially have no money to go back there and shop on super bowl sunday so...... i gotta find that credit card of mine. it's been hiding for some time. it has no balance on it. that card is just teasing me. what's a girl to do.

just so you know how desparate i am, uh i mean overstimulated i was, i gave up my credit card habit over 12 years ago, i'm straight cash wherever i go so to go find my credit card..... i think i may need an intervention. there was sooo much wonderful fabric in my lqs, all of those bright colors beaconing to me. helllppppppp!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mmb195152 View Post
Awesome shop! My LQS is having a Superbowl 20% sale off almost everything. We were allowed to preshop this week, pack a bag or two, and we just need to pay and pick up on Sun. Spent WAY too much time and money preshopping, but I got lots of neat goodies, and did lots of drooling. I am trying to wean myself away from fabric purchases for awhile, but couldn't resist. m

Last edited by Havplenty; 02-03-2012 at 06:54 AM.