Old 02-03-2012, 07:01 AM
onaemtnest

Freeze that puppy in a block of ice!!!! Don't succumb to the temptation 12 years of keeping that pledge isn't worth the draw of one sale....you hang in there girlfriend and then on Monday when so many are hung over with regret, or worse yet, 30 days later when that darned window envelope comes in to greet you in your mail ~ you can still be happy dancing that you resisted temptation!!!!! JMHO :0)
Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
my lqs is also having a super bowl sale at 30% off everything. they are opening one hour earlier so we can shop before we need to be at the parties. just evil. i officially have no money to go back there and shop on super bowl sunday so...... i gotta find that credit card of mine. it's been hiding for some time. it has no balance on it. that card is just teasing me. what's a girl to do.

just so you know how desparate i am, uh i mean overstimulated i was, i gave up my credit card habit over 12 years ago, i'm straight cash wherever i go so to go find my credit card..... i think i may need an intervention. there was sooo much wonderful fabric in my lqs, all of those bright colors beaconing to me. helllppppppp!!!!!!

Last edited by onaemtnest; 02-03-2012 at 07:03 AM.