View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:18 AM
raedar63

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
raedar, i don't think dunster was being not nice. I read the first line as being a joke due to the wink. And her second line, i read as that of a skeptic... not all of us believe that sasquatch is real. Your question is perfectly legitimate. My thought was that picture that is often shown of a silhouette in the woods, as others have suggested. Keep us updated on your progress, please

Maybe, but it struck me wrong, and I will fefrain from asking for suggestions with my bizzar projects in the future. I am a skeptic of all of the "religion" overtones on here but do not make comments ;
I am very excited to start this project but usually do not post photos of my work on here due to comments I read a while back that went something like "really they are giving that as a gift?"
Again I want to thank everyony for all the suggestions, I already have a rough skecth drawn out to take to a local artist to make me up a pattern that I can do a layered applique with as I am certianly not a good skecther lol