Old 02-03-2012, 01:05 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Monica Wow! So does this mean the 328 is no longer a treadle? I have to admit I really like the Necchi as a treadle! How does she feel when treadling and are there any issues with the zig zag? It looks good on your sample!
I love the looks of this machine and the color!

Nancy
As a gentleman would do, Hank the Tank that ugly colored Singer 328k that served me well was kind enough to give up his seat for pretty lady. Eunice, the Necchi Supernova Ultra, does look lovely sitting in that straight-leg treadle. I'm keeping Hank with honor. He will sit next to the Cowboy, National Two Spools, on my shelf, and the two of them can do as most men do-watch in admiration. Eunice treadles very nicely; and true to a Necchi, she is quiet and SWEET.

As a kid, I never got to use the decorative stitching cams on my mother's Necchi Supernova. So now, I'm looking forward to exploring this area of the machine and using the decorative stitches in my quilts.

As I have stated many times before, these vintage ladies and gents do have a way of finding their new steward.
This one sat patiently waiting for me.

The most interesting element in obtaining this machine is a feeling of completeness has enveloped me. And with that proclamation, I'm off to quilt.

Last edited by vintagemotif; 02-03-2012 at 01:09 PM.