Old 02-03-2012, 08:10 PM
irishrose

Welcome, AtHomeSewing, Everose and Pam 304. I have added your names to the list. Be sure to send createfourpaws a FQ and post at least weekly, preferably more often. I truly think this is one of those things that you get out what you put in. Checking in here helps keep us all on track. Connie, you don't have send a PM to sign up - just indicate here that you're in.

Di, thank you for the reminder to drink water. It's the third key along with a proper food plan and sufficient exercise.

The two PJ parties were as cute as they could be and seemed to be very successful for the shop owners. My leopard pants and fushsia top were a hit. The top says "Perfect Princess" in small leopard lettering. A tad bit immature, but I only bought them to wear around the house after a surgery.

Pam, you'll do fine. I do have a few ideas and we can always repeat some older taboos as a refresher.

Super Bowl Sunday - I will be FMQ the flannel quilt for the women's shelter auction. If I'm refusing to bind it, I need to complete my part so it can go to the next person. I will not dobinding by hand. My daughter is having a party but the game is so late on the East Coast that she'll go to bed and I'll end up watching it with a bunch of teenage boys. There's nothing wrong with that if I have the quilt under control. My ex husband would like to come here and watch it, but that's not going to happen.

It seems like I have been running all afternoon and evening so I need to get to work. Have a great evening, y'all.