Old 02-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Jim's Gem

Originally Posted by jlwheart View Post
Hi all, I am down from my high wt of 320# but still a long way from my goal of 130#. Feb 1 I weighed in at 261# argh! I am setting daily, weekly & monthly goals to help me get to my goal weight safely. My biggest frustration is lack of exercise. I used to bike & hike lots but have been disabled last 18 years and getting active is difficult. I'm to work out in the warm water therapy pool at my fitness center. I've got a work out to do but haven't been there since Oct. So my goal this coming week is to get there at least 3 times - alt. days. More often if I am well enough. I work WW staying with low carbs. I haven't been keeping a daily food journal and that's changing. I dusted off my journal and will keep track here too. Thanks for all the support.

Congratulations on your 60 lb loss so far!! That's fantastic!!!!! You are slightly less than me. I would be happy, at this point, to just get under the 200 mark.

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!