View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 08:37 AM
MargeD
Power Poster

Well now, let's see, there is the Craftsy BOM that I just started, plus 2 other BOM from 2 different years that I haven't even started,just have the fabric ready to go, plus a kitten fabric quilt kit and several applique wall hangings from a quilt shop that is no longer in business. I have several baby quilts - one for my DS second great-granddaughter, at least Mary Ann knew her first great granddaughter before she passed away. We were going to make her a twin-size quilt, which I finally finished, very emotional time, and I thought I would use some of that fabric for a second lap quilt for her second great-granddaughter, but Lindey is approaching 2, so I had better get going, just need to sandwich it and get it quilted. A girl quilt for a dear friend, a cowboy quilt or zoo animal quilt, one of which will go to a great nephew, plus so many UFO's I've lost count. Plus my DDIL asked for a quilt for their queen-size bed and my son asked for a twin-size bed for my darling GD, and I've also started an I-spy quilt for her too. Other than that, not many UFO's - oh, I forgot a bow-tucks quilt in there too. Now I'm getting buried in UFO's and I've lost count. Maybe I'm going for the gold in UFO's.