Old 02-04-2012, 09:08 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
HeeHaw, cowgirls & cowboys...PM me QuiltE with your email and I will send you the mouth-watering minestrone recipe that will freeze or store in the refrigerator for a week. You can publish it here if you want too. My dh demands my chili soup on winter days. But with the temps running in the 50s and up to 70s,

Good Morning Ladies and Gent .... I'm sauntering back on in y'here!
It's been a busy and hectic week ... lots happening here ... and now I'm unwinding for the weekend and trying to get back in the proverbial quilting and cowboy loop!

QNSue ... I'd love the recipe and can PM you, but why don't you post it on here?
I'm sure that there's lots of others who would appreciate it!
sure make us envious of that HOT weather! Heck, I could eat soup even with the temp in the 90s!
mmmmmmmmmm soup ...

OKSGlad ... Diagonals are very cowboy'ish! And Taco Salad ... do tell me more?
Good for you on the scrappy look!!! .... remember I used 144 fabrics in the FWS!

DublB ... so sorry you had to survive Alzheimers. My Mom had that, so I know what you went thru. You're a Saint, for providing the care she needed til you could find a good place. And DH must be a Saint too ... cooking!

JanRN ... I'm glad you are lovin' the learnin'! And you've been finding some great recipes along the way too! mmmmm Potato Soup (yes, I know you didn't like it, but your DH does ... and a frieend and I did too!) The CrockPot has been a friend of mine ever since I was married. And would you believe it, I now own 4, yes 4 .... a tiny/small, medium and large ... and just recently at the thrift store, bought the 4th, a rectangular one with a teflon lined metal pan and a heating element I can keep my tea warm, when not using as a crock! Silly me ... but all 4 have their purposes!

MiraBelle ... glad you got home safely! Good plan ... stay the storm by hiding out in your sewing room and finding some sunlight in them there PC blocks! Stay safe!!!

Anael ... Keep Warm! Your temps aren't much lower than what we have right now. It's been milder here than normal ... and cooler than norm for you! As the weather man pointed out the other day ... we usually see more snow and winter these last six weeks of winter than the first .... so who knows what will blow in for me!

Me? ... my blocks for this week WILL get done before nightfall tomorrow night. And then onwards to catch up on the others .... along with a lineup of other sewing projects!

And now I'll just trot on out and check on all the other threads/posts that I've missed this week ......... then off to the sewing room!