Honchey ... I totally forgot to leave this one for you the other day
... Yes! Just.For.You!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... your verrrrrrrrrry oooown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aXpty_1xo4&feature=related

So glad you are back with us!

OK ...
Everyone else can listen in too!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for all the eye candy ......

Honchey ... great fussy cut job a real look of serenity to the block thanks to Mom and Babe meeting up!! Great contrast with the white print ... it almost looks like picket fences! Please do tell me about Maude's Album ... I did some googling and found two different types, one of which was based on Lucy Maude Montgomery of Anne of Green Gables fame.

MiraBelle ... so pretty and fresh looking yours are. They're sure to drive the blues from all your rain away!

GGal ... Your muddy has it's own sparkle about it and you'll notice how it shines out in its own way in the finished quilt. Kind of like how we look for contrasts within a block ... we need some contrast from block to block!
No outlaws or desperadoes, though there is a very sneak one riding along with us! (Watch out for that OKSGlad .... and her conspiratorial ways!!)

JanieW ... hey ... I lasso'd you in and OKSGlad ... and we dont' exactly live next door. So what's your excuse? *giggles*

WendiQ ... what do you mean "not near as cute" ... cuter you mean! Those little folks are darling and complete with bandana fabric even and pointy-points!!!

OKSGlad ... Love how you're lovin' pickin' the fabric! Yes, isn't it true, when we love the fabric how it is so much nicer! I found in the FWS I wanted to keep going back to some .... needed some discipline to not overdo some of them. This time I'm looking forward to using at least one of my two anchor fabrics in each block ... being so sunny and bright I should stay in a very good mood all year. Right? (P.S. Couldn't resist above ... you'll never live this one down ... and YES I'm lovin' my rewards for your sneaky-ness!!! Bless YOU!) Thanks for the links ... I can see me doing the Cowboy Boots for this quilt and will keep the flag in reserve. Found another one for DublB's quilt!

RWQuilts ... Of course you can drop by anytime! And too, remember you can join on in later, as you're ready. I was one of the FWS Latecomers and the ladies were great at keeping me pumped to move along with it!

DublB ... Great tute ... Thanks! I'm PPing as much as I can, and just might be a-needin' it for those non-PP blocks!
I was checking out OK's links and found this one for your quilt!
http://www.winnowing.com/flag.html
All that frog stitchin' was well worth it ... nice block!
Do you cut everything with your pinking blade?

Anael ... I love that block ... and could easily take it from your quilt and add it to mine as it would blend in perfectly!!

ArtEC ... those are lovely! I think they're for a girlie-girl cowgirl! Perfect job on the fussy cut floral spray ... and pointy-points to boot!

JeanieG ... perfect colour blending of the prints to the fabrics. Extreme fussy cutting ... the mirror images really set that block right out! I'm sure it'll be your Best Friend of Blocks!

Moi? ... and now onwards to catch up on a few more threads ... before trotting off to the sewing room!

I bet all you eager-beavers are busy doing next week's blocks ... and the next ... and the next!!!!!!!!