Old 02-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Bennett

Default Mystery machine revealed

Well, stood outside in the chilly wind today and was the proud owner of the mystery Singer in the blonde cabinet I posted about earlier this week. Here she is:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]308931[/ATTACH]

Yep, a 319w in green. Drawers packed full, cams, attachments, lots of fun stuff. There were actually 2 Singers there. One was newer (maybe 70s?, not sure). Anyway, I had some disks for the newer one and went over to the bidder that had won it and let them know I put the disks with their machine since I had no use for them. About 5 minutes later, the gentleman approached me and asked if I would like to re-sell the machine. He said he was supposed to have bid on the green one for his niece, who was the daughter of the original owner, but he won the wrong one. Well...geez, what could I do? I don't need it, I have no room for it, and another one will come along some day. Since I didn't have anything else on my ticket, I just let them pay for it.

More goodies I spotted (but didn't buy) were some quilt tops. Loved looking at all the different fabric in the apple core one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]308934[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]308935[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails mystery-singer.jpg   star-qult.jpg   apple-core-quilt.jpg