View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:13 PM
peggymunday

Hey, your addiction could be worse. I just bought my 18th sewing machine this morning. This isn't counting my 2 sergers. But, it's really not as bad as it sounds. The one this morning is a Singer 4562, that I found at a thrift store for $10 and works great. Most of the others range from $3.99 up to $40 for the highest. Actually 2 of them were free! Only about 6 are in full working order, with the rest being in various stages of disrepair (nothing too serious). But, I have them for a reason - someday I hope to have classes and teach sewing, since the schools nowadays don't seem to bother with educating the young with such valuable knowledge. Plus, I'm learning how to work on them, too. I've already figured out timing so well, that I can fix that in just a few moments on my main machine (Brother Pacesetter 1250) I find I can't resist if I see one for sale really cheap. Here's a pick of some of them...(a few machines ago, lol)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]308963[/ATTACH]
So don't feel bad, it could be worse. At least the feed sacks don't take up much room.
Oops, I just realized I didn't count my longarm. 19th.... my bad!
Attached Thumbnails 100_3366.jpg  

Last edited by peggymunday; 02-04-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: forgot something