Old 02-04-2012, 06:23 PM
dublb

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
Bev, does he have a twin brother?? If so, can I have him?? Just kidding!!! My DH has never cooked (other than his toast in the am) but our dog has been sick so Patches has been getting 1/4 can of soft dog food on his regular chunks. Have to keep the opened can in fridge; DH has been heating Patches's food in microwave for him twice a day. In 42 years he's never even made me a cup of tea!!!! What's wrong with this picture? Gotta love 'em!!
No, he's an only child. So sorry. He does like it, or he wouldn't do it. He has never liked to be waited on! I used to think I was showing him love when I would do things for him. He would tell me that he was a "big boy & could do it all by myself." After a while we figured out that I was the one who wanted things done for me. He wants me to listen to him, to be close by when he does things, to go dove hunting with him. We garden together. I guess what I'm saying is that we found out what worked for us. I think that everybody has ta find out what works for them.