Old 02-04-2012, 08:31 PM
raptureready

I was there two years ago and purchased in person. GREAT STORE!!!! I bought enough fabric to cover the back end of my Jeep Grand Cherokee 8" deep for a little less than $300. All the fabric was good quality.

I don't know about online but I know if you're there in person and want a lot of fabric Marshall will make you a good deal on it. I bought 20 yds of some fabric with Bears on it and he let me have it for only $2 a yard. When we go to Texas later on this year I'm planning on stopping there again.

You're only about 7 hours from Batesville, Ar. Marshall's isn't hard to find. If I were that close I'd be going at least 3-4 times a year. After I shopped in the main warehouse the clerk directed me to a warehouse across the parking lot that had a round red sign on the door where all the fabric is $1 a lb. They're seconds. Some are misdyed and are absolutely great. Because of different dyes fading in and out you can get several completely different yet coordinating fabrics on one bolt. Remember to take them off the bolts---I didn't. lol One lb of fabric is about 4 yds.

Last edited by raptureready; 02-04-2012 at 08:44 PM.