View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Fabriclovr

Exclamation

** DESIGNER UPDATE **

Good evening everyone! Hope you have all of your pieces cut, fabric sample card done so you don't forget what you choose for fabric a, b & c. Gather a small stack of papers or post-it notes so you can label each block as you make them. Put a sharp blade in your rotary cutter, wind an extra bobbin, put a fresh needle of your choice in your machine, put water in the iron, paper in the printer, staples in the stapler and the coffee ready for the morning.

Because this is an untested pattern (although the one I did was fine) Please take some notes for me as we sew.
1. I need to know at what level you believe your skills are at and if this pattern was to advanced, to simple or just right.
2. Tell me if you think it took too much fabric or just the right amount.
2a. Was the quilt too big or not big enough?
3. Was I too specific on the fabrics to get or do I need to be a little less specific now that you see the quilt together.
4. Were the instructions clear or did you have difficulty understanding the concept for a step?
5. Did the pictures and drawings help or were there too many or not enough?
6. Were there any typos?
7. Was the size of the font too large? What size do you think would be better?
8. Were the pictures large enough or too large?
9. Was the website easy to navigate?
10. Were the files easy to download, save and open?
11. Would you like to do more mystery quilts in the future?

I ask that you please PM me with the answers, I don't want to clutter up the list.

Would you like to be a tester for my next mystery quilt? (I don't pay and you have to provide your own fabric, but you get an original quilt design ) I will be looking for about 5 to 7 testers at all skill levels.

In the mean time, enjoy the mystery and let the Prestidigitation begin!

Last edited by Fabriclovr; 02-04-2012 at 08:38 PM.